Our final Troop meeting before the holidays is next week!
On December 15th, we will have a potluck and gift exchange. Gift prices should not exceed $15.
The potluck has a sign up sheet that has been shared via the Yahoo Groups email distribution as of this past Sunday night.
The potluck begins at 6:30PM at Hope United Methodist Church. The holiday gift exchange will follow dinner.
Great Sand Dunes Campout
We have reserved 3 nights and 4 days of awesomeness!
- What: Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Where: South on I-25, near Alamosa, CO. It’s about a 3.5 hour drive
- When: Sunday July 31 to Wednesday August 3
- Who: Scouts and Parents are welcome
- Cost: TBD
We have reserved 3 campsites at Pinyon (Piñon) Flats Campground
We will have a food planning meeting during the Troop Meeting on 7/21 at Westlands. If you need food related requirements for advancement please contact Alan Switzer at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included!
Orange cards should be turned in no later than the Troop meeting on July 28th as we will be purchasing food for the campout then!
- Sand sledding
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park
- Fun games
Please contact Alan Switzer, Nick Most, or Cameron Crites for more information!
- Sunday, Oct 23 – Friday, Oct 28, 2016
- Huntsville, Alabama
- 15-16 young people and 2 adults
- Merit Badges: Space Exploration and Astronomy
- Costs $800 plus airfare
More info: Space Camp Website
Welcome to the new scouts that have crossed over to Troop 345 in February!
We have updated the Calendar page to provide details on several of the upcoming camp-outs and events so please check that out. There are lots of fun events in the near future!
Court of Honor – Jan 14 – 7:00PM-8:30PM At Hope United Methodist Church
2016 Copper Mountain Ski Trip
When: Friday 1/22 – Sunday 1/ 24
Where: Copper Mountain
Lodging: Copper Mountain Inn – Main Room #425
- Friday: Evening snacks – pizza
- Saturday: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Sunday: Breakfast & Lunch