Fundamentals will take place on Friday, March 10 and Saturday, March 11.
- Plan on arriving between 6:30-7PM.
- Please have dinner before you arrive.
- A light snack will be provided before lights out.
- This will be at Cliff Corkill’s house because we can’t use the church.
- Please bring a sleeping bag and a tent if you have one.
- Also, we need scouts to volunteer for stations such as knife safety and fire safety.
- The event will end around 11AM on Saturday morning.
Contact Mr. Corkill or Ethan Rossi (SPL) if you can join us and welcome the new scouts!!!!!
Mr. Corkill’s address was shared via the Troop 345 Yahoo Group weekly email.
Our final Troop meeting before the holidays is next week!
On December 15th, we will have a potluck and gift exchange. Gift prices should not exceed $15.
The potluck has a sign up sheet that has been shared via the Yahoo Groups email distribution as of this past Sunday night.
The potluck begins at 6:30PM at Hope United Methodist Church. The holiday gift exchange will follow dinner.
Great Sand Dunes Campout
We have reserved 3 nights and 4 days of awesomeness!
- What: Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Where: South on I-25, near Alamosa, CO. It’s about a 3.5 hour drive
- When: Sunday July 31 to Wednesday August 3
- Who: Scouts and Parents are welcome
- Cost: TBD
We have reserved 3 campsites at Pinyon (Piñon) Flats Campground
We will have a food planning meeting during the Troop Meeting on 7/21 at Westlands. If you need food related requirements for advancement please contact Alan Switzer at email@example.com to be included!
Orange cards should be turned in no later than the Troop meeting on July 28th as we will be purchasing food for the campout then!
- Sand sledding
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park
- Fun games
Please contact Alan Switzer, Nick Most, or Cameron Crites for more information!
- Sunday, Oct 23 – Friday, Oct 28, 2016
- Huntsville, Alabama
- 15-16 young people and 2 adults
- Merit Badges: Space Exploration and Astronomy
- Costs $800 plus airfare
More info: Space Camp Website
Welcome to the new scouts that have crossed over to Troop 345 in February!
We have updated the Calendar page to provide details on several of the upcoming camp-outs and events so please check that out. There are lots of fun events in the near future!