In an attempt to shorten our announcements at the meetings, I am going to begin sending an update after the meetings. Please read these so you know all the fun activities we have coming up.
1) Peaceful Valley Campout – April 23 – 25. We will be doing an Olympic-style patrol competition including scouting skills and fun games. If you want to attend, sign up on the troop website: http://troop345denver.org/events/orangecard/. Deadline to sign up is April 16.
2) Troop Shed Move – Sunday, April 11 at 2:00 pm. We are moving our equipment into a new troop shed (across the yard). If we have a number of scouts there it should take less than an hour, so please plan to attend.
3) Court of Honor – Thursday, April 29 at 6:00 pm at the church. This is an event for families to celebrate all the accomplishments of our scouts over the past six months. Please plan to join. More details to come. Scouts should have all merit badges and and rank advancement complete and turned into Mrs. Miller by April 22 in order to be acknowledged at the Court of Honor.
4) There With Care Service Project – Anyone who signed up for the There With Care Project, please bring your items to the next meeting or drop them at the Wilcox house.
5) Any scouts interested in a leadership position or a new leadership position, please speak with our new SLP, or me.
6) We have realigned our patrols. The patrols now are:
New Scouts – Python (Oliver Patrol Leader)
6th Grade Boys – Gladiator (Edward Patrol Leader)
Girls’ Patrol – Valkyries (Mariella Patrol Leader)
7th Grade Patrol – Treagles (Russel Patrol Leader)
8th Grade Patrol – Dragons (Henry Patrol Leader)
9th Grade Patrol – Turtles (Evan Patrol Leader)