Sorry I didn’t get this out last night. Here are the updates for this week:
1) Thank you to those who helped reorganize the troop shed last weekend. Our troop works because of a collective effort, and we owe a debt to the three scouts who showed up to take on this task. Your contributions are appreciated!
2) Oct 9 – 10 (and maybe Oct 8 too): Cub Scout Campout. We need scouts to stay over and help with the activities. Great way to get camping nights and service hours. Sign up on the troop website
3) Oct 28 at 6:15 (prior to beginning of the weekly meeting): Leadership Training for SPL, ASPLs, Patrol Leaders, and Assistant Patrol Leaders. Please attend to learn about your responsibilities in your leadership positions.
4) Nov 5 – 6: ILST Training and Annual Plan Overnight at Hope (probably) — ILST is beginning leadership training and a requirement to attend NYLT (National Youth Leadership Training) over the summer and to be an ASLP in the troop (NYLT required for SPLs). And the Annual Plan is when we plan all our campouts and activities for the next year. It is very important that scouts attend both.
5) Nov 13: Annual Food Drive for Coventry Cupboard. More information to follow.
Thank you all and let me know if you have any questions.