Good to be back from Philmont, and back in society. A few announcements this week:
1) July 26 and 27: Coleman’s Eagle Project building water safety and PFD racks at Cherry Creek State Park. Let Coleman know if you are interested in helping and for more details email him
2) July 28: 90-day MB makeup @ the scout meeting. Please bring completed workbooks. This will be the best way to complete the 90-day MBs before the Court of Honor.
3) August 18: Court of Honor at Sundance Pool — more details to follow
4) August 23: Scouting Carnival — more details to follow
5) Peaches – Please bring orders and money to the meeting on the 28th, so we can start getting a count on peaches sold. Sales will continue until we run out or the delivery in August arrives. They are $50 for a 20# box and $30 for a 10# box. About 30% of the sales go to your personal scout account for exciting activities like summer camp and high adventure camps. Peaches will be delivered at the end of August.
6) September 9-10: Cub Scout Campout in the State Park. Great way to get volunteer hours and camping nights.
7) High Adventure Camps 2023: Next summer, our troop will be attending three high adventure camps: Northern Tier (canoeing in Northern Minnesota / Canada), World Jamboree in Korea, and National Jamboree in West Virginia. If you are interested in attending any of these, please let me know ASAP.