Hope you had a good meeting. Sorry I could not attend.
Here’s the update:
1) Peaches arrive today! Expected time is 6:00 pm but watch your e-mail for updates.
2) Saturday, August 26 at 8:00 am – Peach sale at Hope. Scouts who attend will split the profits.
3) Sunday, August 27 at 5:00 pm – Planning meeting for high adventure trips 2024, SeaBase and Northern Tier. If you are attending either of these trips, please plan to attend.
4) Sunday, August 27 at 6:00 – PLC. If you have a leadership position in the troop, please plan to attend. All scouts encouraged to attend.
5) September 8 – 10 – 14er Campout. PLEASE SIGN UP ASAP, so we can plan where we will camp. We will climb Greys and Torres. Scouts must be 14 or accompanied by an adult to attend this campout.
6) Wednesday, September 13 from 6:00 – 7:00 pm is the Scouting Carnival to help build interest in our Cub Scout packs. Our troop with run games and provide food. We will do more planning soon, but please, plan to volunteer.
7) September 29 – Oct 1 – District Camporee. Super fun district campout with a day of competitions (that we ruled last year). Highly encourage all scouts to attend.
I think that’s it. Let me know if you have any questions and see you at the peach pickup tonight.