Great Sand Dunes Campout
We have reserved 3 nights and 4 days of awesomeness!
- What: Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Where: South on I-25, near Alamosa, CO. It’s about a 3.5 hour drive
- When: Sunday July 31 to Wednesday August 3
- Who: Scouts and Parents are welcome
- Cost: TBD
We have reserved 3 campsites at Pinyon (Piñon) Flats Campground
We will have a food planning meeting during the Troop Meeting on 7/21 at Westlands. If you need food related requirements for advancement please contact Alan Switzer at email@example.com to be included!
Orange cards should be turned in no later than the Troop meeting on July 28th as we will be purchasing food for the campout then!
- Sand sledding
- Colorado Gators Reptile Park
- Fun games
Please contact Alan Switzer, Nick Most, or Cameron Crites for more information!