Another great night of ILST. Thank again to Andre for leading. We’ll finish tomorrow at the overnight. Hope to see you all there.
James – Scout Rank
On to the update:
1) November 10 – ILST Overnight at 6:30 pm – We will complete the final module of training, play, games, and sleepover in the church. If you are planning to attend, please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0E4AAAAD22AA8-44986418-ilst#/. An email went out earlier this week with more details and a packing list.
2) November 11 – Annual Plan. Breakfast at 8:00 am, Meeting at 9:00 am. As many scouts and families as possible should attend the planning meeting. The scouts will make breakfast for their parents and any family members. This is a very important meeting as we will plan all our campouts and activities for 2024.
3) Waterton Canyon Hike for Hiking and Nature Merit Badges (and fun) – Immediately following the annual plan.
4) November 12 – Jackson’s Eagle Project from 9:00 – 1:00 at his house. Donuts and Pizza will be provided for breakfast and lunch. Scouts will build 2 gaylords for Project CURE. Project CURE is a nonprofit organization that collects medical supplies via the gaylords, repackages, and ships supplies all across the world.
5) December 8 – 10 – Ski Weekend at Copper Mountain – We will have a ski in / ski out condo where everyone can stay. If you are interested, please sign up ASAP on the Sign-up Genius so we can ensure we have enough scouts to make it happen. https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0E4AAAAD22AA8-44769369-skiweekend#/
6) Leadership position terms have ended. If you are not an SPL, ASPL, Patrol Leader, or have not talked to Mr. Wilcox about another leadership position, then you do not have a leadership position. Please, talk to Mr. Wilcox if you would like a leadership position.
7) Speaking of which, we need scouts to be Den Chiefs for the Cub Scout dens. This is a good leadership position for scouts who need leadership for rank advancement. The requirement is to attend typically one den meeting and one pack meeting each month. Please, talk to Mr. Wilcox if you are interested
Let me know if you have any questions.