WHO: All Scouts, their families and friends
WHAT: A Court of Honor!
WHEN: Thursday, May 17th 2018 @ 7PM
WHERE: Hope United Methodist Church
WHY: Cuz Scouting Rocks!
Scouts should be in their best “Class A” uniforms including neckerchiefs, slides, pants/shorts, belts (and patches in correct locations!)
Traditionally following the Court of Honor we have desserts and refreshments in celebration of our Scout’s achievements.
The Troop will provide the refreshments and cake. We ask that each family bring a dessert to share, (this can include fruits & vegetables!)
Families with Scouts or children that have food restrictions or allergies – please ensure that you bring something specifically for your Scout or child.
Looking forward to seeing you all Thursday night to celebrate the hard work and achievements of our Scouts
Who: All Scouts can and are encouraged to come!
What: An awesome campout that will offer many merit badges, leadership, and over 600 scouts!
When: Rescheduled! We depart from Hope Methodist Church at 3:30 on Friday, April 27th. We return Saturday, April 29th around 12:00 pm.
Where: McArthur Ranch, Bethune, CO +2 hours east of Denver off of Highway 70
Google Maps link
Why: Great place to meet some new friends, earn many merit badges needed for rank advancement, and opportunities for leadership!
Arrive at 7 PM this Friday March 2
Leave on Saturday, March 3 at noon.
At Hope Methodist Church on Dayton and Belleview
1. Understand how to advance Ranks and earn Merit Badges
2. Determine a patrol, with names, yells, and make flags
3. Select Patrol Leaders and Assistant Patrol Leaders
4. Learn the basics of camping and outdoor activities
5. Meet other scouts in the troop
6. Have Fun!
Fundamentals Packing list
Printable Fundamentals Packing List
Something to sleep in
Clothes for Saturday
Class A shirt
Bathroom supplies – toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc
Please do not bring any electronics to the weekend.
We will be providing snack Friday, Breakfast and snack Saturday
Troop 345 19th Court of Honor
Thursday, May 18, 2017
7:00PM – 8:30PM at Hope United Methodist Church
Presentation of the Colors
Presentation by Mark Risner
Awarding of Merit Badges
Presentation by Mathew Fasone
Awarding of Rank Advancements
Peach Sale Kick Off-Shirley Crites
Recent and Future Events Connor Sisler
Retiring of the Colors
Fundamentals will take place on Friday, March 10 and Saturday, March 11.
- Plan on arriving between 6:30-7PM.
- Please have dinner before you arrive.
- A light snack will be provided before lights out.
- This will be at Cliff Corkill’s house because we can’t use the church.
- Please bring a sleeping bag and a tent if you have one.
- Also, we need scouts to volunteer for stations such as knife safety and fire safety.
- The event will end around 11AM on Saturday morning.
Contact Mr. Corkill or Ethan Rossi (SPL) if you can join us and welcome the new scouts!!!!!
Mr. Corkill’s address was shared via the Troop 345 Yahoo Group weekly email.