Fundamentals will take place on Friday, March 10 and Saturday, March 11.
- Plan on arriving between 6:30-7PM.
- Please have dinner before you arrive.
- A light snack will be provided before lights out.
- This will be at Cliff Corkill’s house because we can’t use the church.
- Please bring a sleeping bag and a tent if you have one.
- Also, we need scouts to volunteer for stations such as knife safety and fire safety.
- The event will end around 11AM on Saturday morning.
Contact Mr. Corkill or Ethan Rossi (SPL) if you can join us and welcome the new scouts!!!!!
Mr. Corkill’s address was shared via the Troop 345 Yahoo Group weekly email.