Fun meeting today. Updates below:
1) Saturday, June 11 – Tamsin’s Eagle Project at Cherry Creek High IC building from 9:00 – 2:00. I think she sent a separate e-mail so I won’t go into more details here.
2) Sunday, June 12, 7:00 – 8:00 pm at Hope – Adult Leaders Meeting, please join us to help guide the direction of our troop
3) Swim Tests – June 12 at 10:00 am and June 14 at 11:00 am at Hills West Pool (10458 E Crestline Pl). Required for scouts attending summer camp and for 2nd Class.
4) Summer Camp – you should receive another e-mail regarding camp tomorrow with patrol assignments and leadership roles (as determined at the meeting today)
– Remember to turn in your health forms by Sunday, June 12. If you did not receive an email from CampDocs with a link, let me know ASAP
5) June 30 – Alumni Picnic. Join us at the park for dinner and games. The whole family is invited along with any former members of the troop.
6) July 29th – 31st – Camp Friday and Saturday night. Raft on Saturday and an optional five-mile hike on Sunday to complete the Camping Merit Badge requirement # 9b. – http://usscouts.org/mb/worksheets/list.asp
Rafting: One day on Brown’s Canyon All Day trip with River Runners which includes lunch
Cost: $150 per person to include a full day of rafting, guide gratuity, camping fees, and food. Make checks payable to Mr. Champeau or set up Venmo
The age limit is 8 years old or older with a parent
Register on the Troop website
Contact Keith Champeau for more details
7) Meeting will continue to be at Westland Park (in pavilion south of the parking lot next to the ponds) for the rest of the summer. Same time 7:00 – 8:30. Scouts can wear Class B (troop t-shirts) rather than full uniforms while we are at the park.