This is your SPL, Daniel. This week’s notice contains vital information regarding a major change in how we will meet for our weekly Troop Meetings each Thursday.
The meeting will start at 6pm at Westland Park. The meeting will adjourn at 7pm.
Westlands Park in accordance with the Tri-County recommendations regarding group meetings has permitted our Troop to hold Troop Meetings at the park starting this Thursday.
In order to keep this privilege, we will need to adhere strictly to the following rules:
- Face masks must be worn at all times.
- Group size must be no greater than 10 people.
- Within these small groups, social distancing must be observed.
- Any shared materials must be disinfected.
Groups will be as follows:
- New scouts working on the Scout and Tenderfoot Ranks.
- Scouts working on 1st and 2nd Class Ranks
- Older Scouts who need help to have merit badges or other requrements for Star, Life and Eagle rank.