Several important announcements today, so read below:
I apologize for the late email, I have been under the weather lately.
1) The deadline to sign up for summer camp has passed, but we do have a few slots still available. If you are interested, contact Mr. Wilcox.
2) Our meeting tomorrow is the Court of Honor, from 7:00 – 8:30 pm at Hope. Scouts should arrive at 6:45 to help set up. Families are encouraged to attend.
3) Saturday, May 21, 10:00 – 2:00 – Volunteer event at University of Denver. Picture of the flyer is attached here.
4) May 21 – 22: Cub Scout Campout – sign up on the troop website. May not be on the website but will be soon. There is limited availability for this event due to campsite restrictions. Scouts will be expected to help run activities for the Cub Scouts and will earn service hours for doing so.
5) June 3 – 5: Rank Advancement Campout – WE NEED ADULT LEADERS FOR THIS CAMPOUT OR IT WILL BE CANCELLED. Most of our regular leaders will be on the Philmont shakedown the same weekend. This is a campout meant for our younger scouts to complete rank requirements. Please, let me know if you can help.
6) June 3 – 5: Philmont Shakedown #2. Crews should be scheduling their own planning meetings.
7) Ian is soliciting donations for his Eagle project. See flyer attached