Troop 345 held the PLC on April 5. At the meeting we decided to postpone the Patrol Leader elections for a month in hopes that we could have the elections in person. The Current list of Patrol Leaders is listed below.
Please feel free to contact your Patrol Leader if you need help wil rank advancement or if you have any other questions. Also, we are expanding the the postion of APL to include Troop Guide to new scouts. This will be discussed further next month when we have the Patrol Leader elections.
Other open leadership positions include: Troop Guides, Den Chiefs (which start in August), Scribe, Librarian, Quartermaster, Order of the Arrow Representative, Webmaster, Bugler and Chaplain Aide. If you are interested in any of these positions contact the SPL.
Troop 345’s Current Patrol Leaders Are:
|New Scouts Patrol
|William S (Troop Guide)
Each Month a different Assitant Senior Patrol Leader will be in charge of planning and running the meetings.
The meeting month and the Assitant Patrol Leaders are:
- We are finding new and exciting ways to help scouts continue to work on rank advancement and merit badges. This will most likely occur using Zoom, and app similar to Facetime. If you have rank advancement or merit badge that you are ready to complete, please contact Mr. Corkill, Mr. Jackson or Dr. Hruska.
- Mr. Corkill has all of the troop merit badge booklets at home. Please contact him if you require one.
- Mr. Jackson is currently finishing the Snow Sports merit badge and is beginning Communications. Contact Mr. Jackson if you are interested.
- We are working with Mrs. Saindon to resume the Law merit Badge.
Summer Activities Updated
The 2020 Calendar has been updated. Due to the current conditions, the Air Force Campout has been cancelled. The dates for the Lost Creek Wilderness Backpaking Trip, New Scout Campout, Camp Cris Dobbins, Alpine Trek and the Rafting trip can all be found within the 2020 Calendar.
If you wish to attend any of these events please email Mr. Corkill with:
- The name of the event you want to attend.
- The name of the Scout attending.
- The Scout’s Patrol.
- Will the Scout need a ride? (yes/no)
- Name of Parent (if attending).
- Is the Parent able to drive? (yes/no)
- If driving, list the number of available seatbelts.